Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog with Guilt

I really really understand how important is the midterm test tomorrow
BUT, I just couldn't concentrate on the words scattering all over the textbook

I know I shouldn't be here now, BLOGGING
However, I can't help it!
I have to keep myself awake and this might be the last resort

For your information, my mind is wandering away to this wonderful place called D'slumberland and here I am trying my best to keep it away from there
It's a sin to stop myself from dozing off naturally, don't you think so? I mean sleeping is normal during this hour. Besides, I can hear my bed calling for me...

So can I just go to sleep and forget about the test?
That would be another SIN, don't you agree?

ENOUGH FIONA! You must stay in focus and study
Stopppppp complaining even though Mr Edwin is definitely MENTAL to make us SUFFER
Hmm.. wait a minute~ did I just said he is a psycho? OOOOPPPPPSSS! I did it again, didn't I?
But hey! what's wrong with being honest, I mean I'm not lying whatsoever. He is indeed a PSYCHO!!!
and there I go AGAIN~

The end of CRAPPING
I better continue with all the reading and memorizing(forcing myself to open the book)
*MISERABLE SMILE* fading slowly into an expressionless face......

By the way, Good Luck Everybody(=

No comments: