Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Randomness while WAITING

Since I'm waiting for my groupmate to send her part of work to me
why not write something instead of waiting blindly

Been feeling tense lately
it's a hectic week, thousands of deadlines to meet (okay, I'm using hyperbole)
I can really feel the stress and all the tension circulating me
So tiring...

I need to release some of these BAD energy before exploding
I'm like a balloon with too much air and you know what can happen
maybe it's because of that that I became easily provoke and have extremely low EQ

Seriously, I hate to wait and always be the one waiting
I keep on telling myself to be more patient but it's not working recently
I always want to complain and like to complain about almost everything under the sun
I don't like to be that kind of person because nothing is going to change
the earth will not stop spinning just because of me

It's 9.30PM now and I'm still waiting PATIENTLY (at least trying my best to)
how can I stop myself from being angry? I just am not sure how much longer I can hold my temper
No one seems to understand how scary I can get, still testing my patience
but actually patience is exactly the thing that I'm running out of

Sometimes I do think that maybe these people are not the problem, I am.
hoping that this can make me feel better, however, only for seconds then I'm back to reality
disturbing and annoying people are everywhere and they are unavoidable
I think I'll just have to live with it

I shall just stop here and continue to WAIT.

No comments: