Friday, July 23, 2010

live a dream or live in a dream

I'm a movie buff, I truly is.
In my dad's words- a movie-addict or rather cinema-addict.
Well I can't deny that because some movies are meant to be seen in a cinema and trust me, I see films on a VERY regular basis.
So much so my family says I should invest in a cinema or own one someday.
It's a very tempting suggestion I must say =D
The thing is, the atmosphere is something I cannot create which I consider a very important element while watching a movie.
I think movie buffs out there couldn't agree more.

Some movies are for entertainment, some are for excitement, some are for relaxation etc.
You'd be surprise what movies can do to our lives.
I might literally bored to death without movies.

Recently, I've gone to see 'Inception' which kept me pondering for a while. A long while.
To be frank, I don't quite understand the meaning of 'inception' in the first place.
Like some people, I chose to see this film merely because it's listed as best movie of the year.
I mean who could possibly miss it?
So, the first thing I did was looked up the dictionary and the meaning was simple--- the beginning.
The big question then become the beginning of what? As Lynda have said, I'm not going to be a spoiler here LoL

Anyway, it's something at the end that kept me thinking.
I'm definitely not telling you what happened at the end of the story.
But maybe, maybe living in a dream isn't such a bad thing afterall.
Who cares as long as you are happy?

I thought the idea of the whole story was brilliant!
Harness dreams and steal secrets from your subconscious, isn't it CooL??!!!
And kudos to Leornardo!
I think he's got it this time.
We shall see him in the next Oscar's =)

No comments: