Thursday, July 8, 2010

Look at yourself before criticizing others

I'm not a football fanatic
the truth is I always thought it's quite idiotic for 22 human beings to go after 1 ball

However, World Cup definitely interests me
I like to watch certain teams play to be precise
and nope, I don't think Messi is cute or Fabregas nor Torres is hot and I definitely hate Villa's style
Ronaldo is not my cup of tea and Kaka should get a hairwash though he does look very cute to me
what I am saying is, their looks really is not the main point but rather a plus point

But, as World Cup is approaching the end, my patience has also coming to an end thanks to the male supporters who claimed to know EVERYTHING about football and who literally discriminate female supporters

I do admit that I know almost nothing about football, you may think it's very silly for me to say this
but what I really mean is who says you need to know everything about football to watch it?

Have you ever ever heard of FREE WILL?
So what if some of the female supporters are watching for the sake of cute faces or hot bods?

Give them a break!

Don't tell me males don't look at hot chicks and be blinded by those pretty faces with hour-glass figures
I'm not saying ALL the time, but, definitely MOST of the time

Please do not pretend to be so freaking rational when it comes to football
Female supporters have every right to choose who they want to support based on whatever reasons as long as they are happy

So why do you care?
Let me tell you, you have no fucking right to criticize them just because you think other teams are better in terms of 'football' skills

Will you stop being so immature and discriminate female supporters because they are not supporting your teams or "know nuts" about football

And one more thing
if you think you are so good at football stuff and think you can do better than the players then prove it
If not, please SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I rest my case.

No comments: