Friday, March 26, 2010

Frustration

What will you do if you are deeply hurt by a friend who's somewhat close to you?
well in my case, I'll choose to laugh it away
You might wanna know why
the reason is very simple, that friend doesn't worth the tears

Have you ever encountered a person who pretend to be open-minded and wants you to be honest to he/she?
well I have
and the situation got sour because the person can't take the truth
this is the part that I can't seem to understand, I mean what's the point of asking when you know it's gonna hurt and you cannot take it?
it's just a waste of time, sometimes knowing nothing makes you happier

What's worst?
when all these happened while you are supposed to do something far more important than an argument or a cold war
when the person doesn't want to clear the air and pretend to be the victim
when you try to talk to the person but he/she ignores you
when you have to pretend to be okay infront of this person as if nothing happened

I am truly frustrated but I know I'll get by
Till then.

No comments: