Monday, April 12, 2010

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

You know who you are
but if you don't, just continue reading
I'm sure some of these can make you recall

It's a story about this pathetic group creating a website when one of them decided to do nothing
that person did not ask about the assignment at all
that person did not take the initiative to help at all
that person was just waiting for others to ask where is her work
that person send her 'so called' work and findings when we are done with the contents (mind you, she send it one day before the deadline HAHAHA! as if that'll help)

that person just care about herself
I can elaborate on this
well that person thought she's the only one who's sick and the rest of the group are not
while she is recuperating in somewhere, the group slogged their heads off even if they are SICK too
and this is what that person called "berkira sampai begitu sekali"

that person DID NOTHING for the website, my consciense is clear saying this
I'm NOT afraid of confrontation

oh yea~ before I go
just a gentle reminder
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE READ THIS BECAUSE I DON'T BLOODY CARE
and yes, I'm blogging about you
just so you know, the whole group is sick of the series of drama
it only makes the group HATES you more
if you want to come with those swollen eyes, PLEASE don't come at all

PLEASE don't use the following lines to make us feel guilty because it's not working anymore:
1) What do you mean?
2) Why are you doing this to me?
3) What is all this about?
4) Are you not in talking terms to me?
5) I thought we are friends but...

"You can cry if you want, in fact you can cry NOW!" quoted from someone, 12 April 2010, 10:34am.

"When the whole WORLD seems wrong and you are right, and this happens repeatedly, then please don't say you are the right one." quoted from another person, 12 April 2010, 10:36am.

"If you want to thank me, you don't need to bother texting or calling me, I'll tell you right now YOU ARE WELCOME and enjoy your day too!"

I actually feel better now =D

No comments: