Monday, October 19, 2009

I feel lucky~

Don't ask me why, I just feel very lucky
it's been a great weekend
all the family outings and just being able to stay together made me feel lucky
we also bought something that is very suitable for the whole family to play-----Wii =D
So, now I can get on to my ultimate diet plan *evil laugh*

Besides all that, my car had do me proud (it's a lucky car=p)
I love my car even though I rarely drive, still prefer having a driver than being the driver LoL

Visited my grandmother, she seems healthy and happy
we had dinner and catch up a little before heading home
the next plan will be meeting up with some friends if there are friends in my current proximity
and also proceed with my final year project after getting all the comments that I needed from my supervisor which I hope soon, because I slacked too much.
HeHe! it's time to start working again

that's all for now...
maybe something lucky is going to happen soon ^.^Y

1 comment:

sue aka yume said...

Hehe. A bf coming ur way soon maybe ?