Thursday, July 14, 2011

Guilty Pleasure

I have something to confess.
My latest guilty pleasure.
True Blood.

Well I know what some people been saying.
Sex. Violence. Still sex.
I know. Don't care. Watch it anyway.

The irony is, however, the reluctance of watching it in the first place.
Just one fine day, decided to give it a chance.
There's no return since then.
Addiction would be an understatement.
I am obsessed.
With Eric Northman in particular.

Feelings are stronger when it gets to season 4.
A whole new different Eric.
Amnesia only makes him hotter.
Him being awfully polite is beyond cute.
Innocent and dangerous at the same time.
And did I mention the body that need no further elaboration.
Everything is so overwhelming to me.
In a good way of course.

Now I sound like a psychopath.
Madly in love with a fictitious character.
Revel in something that is not true.
But I am not bothered.
I don't really fancy Alexander Skarsgard if not for the character.
Pretty sure it will pass.
Till then.
Please allow me to stay this way.

To no judgments!

No comments: