Sunday, June 5, 2011

Consider me jobless

You know they've been saying, you'll definitely meet a horrible boss at least once in your life time.
I think I've already did.
To think that this happened to my very first job, maybe I should consider myself lucky.

What happened was HE cheated 3 months of my EPF which I was willing to let go.
But HE has the audacity to deduct my salary for public holidays.
It is written too clearly on the offer letter that I am a monthly paid employee.
And HE has the nerves to say any employee who's in probation period is not entitled to a pay holiday.
Even if I'm not familiar with labour law, I can assure you that I am no fool.
Any person who's in the right state of mind would know that this is wrong.

My mother being a HR Senior Excutive for 30 years in a multinational company who is very well-versed in the labour law confronted HIM in a polite way.
HE is however rude and egoistic with HIS words, unwilling to admit his mistakes.
How I hate egoistic man.
HE is pathetic in the sense that HE doesn't see what's coming.
A grave mistake HE's made for a mere RM140.
I am going to report this idiot to the labour law office and HE will see how much more trouble he could have save if he didn't do what he did.

Can you see the point here?
I don't care about the RM140, but, I just couldn't accept the way that HE's taken advantage of all HIS employees.
HE's requested to see me tomorrow and I know it's not going to turn out well.
But you know what, this is the first time since my graduation that I get to be sarcastic to a downright egoistic moron.
It's gonna be fun.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

sue aka yume said...

So is he seeing you to ask you to cancel off the report you've made against him ?
Haha. Do update here on how the meeting turns out to be XD